Hello all my readers!
Regarding my personal blog tutorials, I give you permission (you don't even need to ask!) to take a picture or two of my work and post a LINK back to my site for the full tutorial. PLEASE, my personal policy is that you do not post my entire tutorial on your own blog. If you would like me to do a guest post on your blog, this is different, so feel free to contact me. firstname.lastname@example.org
To be in compliance with the recent FTC ruling that bloggers need to disclose if they are being paid or compensated for their posts, the following is my full disclosure policy and how I do business:
Creative Juices Decor is a blog written and edited by me, Selina Hoit.
* Of course I think it would be great to make just a little money (or get a few free products – Vitamix can you hear me J ) from all the crazy number of hours I work on this blog, therefore, Creative Juices Décor accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions and other forms of compensation. Some of my links are affiliate links which means that if you purchase something from that link I get a small (very tiny!!) kickback. If you want to support the blog, you can always search Amazon through the link on my sidebar on the blog (Left hand side) - anything you purchase on Amazon will give me that small kickback I was referring to. (MANY thanks in advanced!) :-)
* Some of my features are just amazing tutorials that I have found blog-surfing and I think you would love to read about. If doing a full tutorial I always get written permission from the original author.
* I always blog with integrity, will be honest with my opinions and wouldn’t be influenced by any form of compensation. In second grade I got awarded the truthfulness character quality – need I say more? Hee,hee.
* I love being able to offer my readers free products/opportunities so when a relatable company comes to me with a promotion, if I can get something out of it for you guys, I try to do it!
* Occasionally, I’m given products, cash, gift cards, services, and trips in exchange for advertising and social media announcements. I will always write my honest opinions and experiences. Lastly, this blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
For Giveaways here are the "rules"
- No purchase is necessary.
- Odds of winning are based on number of entries.
- Open to US residents, 18 and older
- I will notify winners via email, if I can not find their email OR once emailed they do not get back to me within 3 days I will randomly pick another winner.
- I use Random.org or Rafflecopter to generate a random # for my giveaways.